Friday, May 16, 2008

***BRAND NEW FIND***


So I am really excited to have stumbled upon this guy last night. His name is Nixon and it looks like he's from Australia. There's not too much info on him yet, but let me tell you the guy is sick!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST - - - THIS GUY WILL BE HUGE!!! He's got a couple of nasty tracks on his myspace page that are an absolutely must hear. His page describes his style as electronica/experimental. I would throw in a little trance/techno as well. He is extremely tight and im really diggin his track named 4SS. Check him out, you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Liking your blog fella. Found it through Redthreat. Will keep coming back for more so keep it up. Nice.

I too started a new blog recently. It's more Indie than electro, but I do love electro stuff.

I'm based in the UK. You can find it here if you're interested....

http://therecommender.wordpress.com/

Best of luck.
Mike